Hello Monday, and hello new week! How was your weekend? Ben and I had a great one. We spent a lot of it with family, traveling to my cousin’s basketball tourney, celebrating graduations and birthdays. Yesterday I had every intent of being productive, so I launched my new “shop my closet” Instagram and uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel about my visit to Ocean Hai, the restaurant located inside of the Wyndham on Clearwater Beach.
By the way, are you subscribed to my Youtube channel yet? Make sure you subscribe here. If there are any videos you’d like to see in the future, shout it out! I always struggle to come up with video ideas, so I love hearing what you’d like to see.
Over here on KUWK I want to get back into blogging about music that I’m listening to and artists that I’m loving lately. I mean, part of the fun of discovering your new favorite song or artist is sharing it with your friends right? I’ve reached out to a few up and coming artists that I’ve been listening to in hopes that they’ll agree to do a short interview for the blog. Interviews give an added touch to my Headphone Highlights posts, and helps you guys get to know the artist I’m featuring a little better. Fingers crossed that at least one agrees.
Today I’m sharing a Spot Snap, I haven’t done one of these in a while. You probably forgot all about this series but I’m excited to revive it! To remind you it’s just a quick recap of what I’ve been listening to lately via the last ten songs that I’ve added to my Spotify library. Here they are:
- Supply & Demand – Amos Lee [Ben turned me onto Amos Lee, and this song is one of my favorites. His whole musical vibe is just so soothing. Another great song to check out from him is Windows Are Rolled Down.]
- Lots of Leon Bridges [Any Big Little Lies fans out there? He’s one of the artists on that incredible soundtrack. More specifically I’ve been loving: River, Smooth Sailin’, Better Man, and Coming Home.]
- Break Up Every Night – The Chainsmokers
- Five More Minutes – Scotty McCreery [Cry worthy. This song is powerful stuff, man. Scotty pretty much nailed it.]
- Want You Back – Dylan Schneider
- Sleepin’ Around – Austin Burke
- Losing Sleep – Chris Young [This song reminds me of JBieb’s Love Yourself, which is probably why I like it.]
- It Ain’t Me (with Selena Gomez) – Kygo [My jam lately.]
- Slow Hands – Niall Horan
- Stay (with Alessia Cara) – Zedd