- Get back to working out 4-5x per week. February was a wild month that lacked routine between being sick and traveling, so my workouts fell to the wayside a bit. OK, a lot a bit. I’m looking forward to picking those back up in March.
- Do more outside activities. Ben and I have been taking advantage of riding our bikes recently (they usually sit collecting dust in our garage). We’ve ridden them to a nearby Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch one day and another weekend we made it halfway to Clearwater Beach on them before Ben popped his tire. As soon as we get his bike tire fixed, I want to go for more rides. Florida’s weather has been beautiful lately. It’s basically a crime not to take advantage of it. Plus it’s a nice way to sneak in some cardio.
- Learn at least one TikTok dance. C’mon you guys – I have to try.
- Finally get our garage organized. Ben and I haven’t parked our cars in the garage since January. It’s so frustrating (pollen season here is no joke – our cars have a tinge of green to them ew). The only thing stopping us is a bunch of stuff sitting in the middle of the garage floor. It all needs to be organized and stowed away. The job is probably a solid hour or two of work. There’s no real reason why we can’t find the time to do it in March, especially since our travel has slowed down.
- Take Sundays off. I talked about this in a previous post here. I’m really going to try to hold myself to taking Sundays completely off from blog work.
What are some goals that you set for yourself this month? Share ’em in the comments below.