Hello, Tuesday! It’s a busy busy week over here in these parts. I’ve been planning two upcoming events for this week/weekend: one for work and one for play. The one for work is Wakely’s (my big girl job) All Employee Summit. We have all of our employees traveling down from different offices coming to Tampa to attend it. It’s been a crazy three months trying to get the event details ironed out, but I can definitely see the finish line ahead. Honestly, I have no choice but to see the finish line because Thursday I’m heading out of town for the other event I’ve been planning: a destination bachelorette party in Charleston, South Carolina!
My girl Shannon’s getting married Y’ALL and your girl’s the MOH. It’s time to celebrate for a long weekend in one of America’s most charming cities.
I’ll be missing our All Employee Summit completely (bittersweet since I won’t get to see it all come together after planning it), but something tells me I’ll be just fine once we get on the road for Charleston.
To procrastinate on packing, I thought I’d share my latest Spotify Snap with you all. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve done one of these. These are the ten most recently saved songs in my library:
- Havana – Camila Cabello, Young Thug
- Never Be the Same – Cabila Cabello [the chorus of this song is *heart eyessss*]
- Memory Won’t Let Me – Brett Young [honestly shocked I missed this song when I first listened to his album months ago.]
- Do It for Me Now (Acoustic) – Angels & Airwaves [I was clearly in need of a throwback. This acoustic version is SO gewd.]
- Colors – Halsey [re-added to my Spotify library, although I’m not sure how it was ever deleted?]
- Lots of Donovan Woods. Have you ever listened to him? I love Wait and See, The First Time, Leaving Nashville, and What They Mean. He’s been playing in our condo lately as background music while we do things like clean, go through our budget, etc.
- Shoot Me Straight – Brothers Osborne
- Filthy – Justin Timberlake
- Finesse (Remix) [feat. Cardi B] – Bruno Mars [is this 90’s esque or what?!]
- A handful of Post Malone songs. Blaming Ben and my sister Kaci for this new found love.