This gluten free pesto chicken pizza is no joke y’all. You’re going to LOVE this Pinterest inspired recipe, especially if you’re pesto obsseso like me.
- Gluten free pre-made pizza crust – we used a brand called Udi
- Gluten free pesto – we used Classico traditional basil pesto
- 1 & 1/2 chicken breasts cooked, cubed, & seasoned (we used salt, pepper, & lemon herb seasoning)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Baby tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Since your dough is already pre-made, and your chicken is already cooked, cubed, & seasoned, the only food “prep” you’ll really need to do is with your tomatoes. We quartered ours, but you can slice, dice, or halve them. It’s your preference.
- Assemble your pizza with all of your toppings – we made the pesto layer thick, because obviously – YUM.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, depending on how “done” you like it
- Serve & enjoy!