& yes they’re just as NOM-azing as they sound.
As usual, I was spending more time than I’d like to admit on Pinterest and came across Gimme Some Oven’s recipe for peanut butter energy bites. Because these bites are so easy to customize, I tweaked them for what I already had in the pantry. It’s safe to say I’m obsessed with how easy these are for breakfast or just a quick pre-gym snack.
- 1/2 Cup – Justin’s Maple Almond Butter
- 1/3 Cup – honey
- 1 TSP – vanilla extract
- 1 Cup – oats
- 1/3 Cup – chia seeds
- 1/3 Cup – dark chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Roll and form them into the cute bite-sized snacks that you know they can be
- Stick them in the fridge for 15 minutes or so to give them a chance to harden up