Last Saturday, I woke up and did my usual AM Insta-scroll. A quick vid of how to make these banana pancakes popped up on my feed courtesy of Blogilates and it was suddenly very clear what I was having for breakfast.
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Peel and mash your banana in a small bowl
- Mix in your two cracked eggs until it forms a “batter”
- Spray your pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Pour and form your “batter” into pancake shapes on your skillet
- Cook and flip, cook and flip (I cooked on medium heat continuously checking for done-ness)