I’ve never been one to obsess over bluetooth speakers. Mostly because I lose them, break them, or forget that I have them. All that has changed with the Wonderboom. Don’t you love the name? These handheld speakers bring the boom from a small package in a big way. Here are all of the places that Ben and I use it:
1. Bike rides 🚲 – Ben and I have two Wonderbooms now (they sync!!). We strap them onto our bikes and let them boom out. It literally feels like we’re cruising to our own soundtrack. Love that.
2. During my Apple Fitness+ workouts 💪🏻 – I pair my speaker with the AppleTV to make my living room feel more like an actual workout class rather than just me at home, by myself staring at a lone screen in our house.
3. Out on the patio – The Wonderboom is perfect for setting the mood with tunes (and base) on our patio especially during warmer pool days.
4. The beach – duh. A bluetooth speaker is a beachside essential. Wonderboom is durable enough that I don’t feel nervous about bringing it along for a day on the sand.
5. At a tailgate – OK to be fair, this is a future one. Ben and I haven’t been to a concert in FAR TOO LONG (😭), but when it’s safe to do so again I have no doubt that we’ll be bringing our Wonderboom along to give our tailgate a boom boost.