These next few months are already shaping up in a great way with collaborations, events and just fun life stuff. I thought I would share some of those things on the blog.
Here’s a list of things I’m looking forward to (and that you can obviously expect content from):
- Collaborations with a few restaurants that I’m working to nail down (hopefully paired with some fun giveaways on Instagram). Make sure you’re following along in case the giveaway agreements come through.
- A family trip to Savannah, Georgia. We did Charleston last year and it was a BLAST. Growing up, my family did Disney or cruising for our vacations, so traveling to new states with everyone has been such a special experience.
- Speaking of cruises, I’m going on a cruise in June with the company I work for. It’s our annual retreat weekend. I absolutely cannot wait to set sail again.
- Post Malone – seeing him in August in Tampa. Have you heard Mourning yet? I LOVE.
- Ben’s birthday is in July. Last year we rented a suite at BayCare Ballpark for a baseball game. I’m not sure what we’re doing this year (or better yet, where we’ll be). I know July will be here before we know it though.
- Matchbox Twenty is coming to Tampa. I don’t have tickets, but I’m eyeing them.
- Ben and I are considering a possible summer roadtrip. There are a lot of details to be worked out with this one, but spoiler alert:. we’re likely bringing the boys along.
- A concert that I know for sure is happening is Yellowcard and guess who they’re freaking bringing? MAYDAY PARADE. High school Kahla is so excited (as is 32 year old me).
Do you have any plans or happenings coming up in the next few months? Share ’em if ya got ’em. 🥳